Thursday, February 14, 2019

Friendship Day- Book Exchange- Guest Teacher

Good Afternoon,  

I hope everyone enjoyed the snow day! 

We had a wonderful day celebrating friendship today. It was heartwarming to see and hear all of the thoughtful compliments students shared with each other. You will get a glimpse of the kindness on your child's friendship day bag that they brought home today. 

Due to missing Learning Center on Wednesday, we will have the opportunity to exchange library books tomorrow, Friday, February 15th. Please remind your child to pack their library books and home reading books tonight. 

I shared with students today that they will have a guest teacher for the next 5 days of school. I will be attending a conference in Burlington tomorrow, and another conference in Phoenix, Arizona next week. If all travel goes as planned, I will be back at school on Friday, February 22nd. I know that this group of flexible 2nd graders will continue to work hard while I am away! 

Best,
Ms. Novotny 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful about keeping student information private. Thank you for your comment!